Schack B2 carbon
Schack B2 carbon
gwaenardell gwaenardell
Publié le 09/14/08 à 13:28
Low hand made in Germany by the luthier Andy Schack.

Channel 24 cases of carbon
2 active pickups Basstec (18volts!)
bubinga body.
I find the perfect finish.

So tune in headless bass bridge (very precise! Handle more carbon goes wrong does not easily)

1 volume control
Setting a low
A midrange setting
An acute setting
A set of scales microphones

Low lightweight (carbon shaft + headless) body is small and thin. It is a very well balanced low, it does not tip as a result of the handle, super handy, is handled terribly well.
The neck is perfect, it is flat, thin, super fun to play, access to the 24th box is facilitated by the specific shape of the body.

I think it suits all styles of music. Indeed, the EQ is precise, and the sound palette is very rich. If you have a chance to try it feel worth the visit. The sound is very round and precise. The slappeurs will love the handle end is very fast (very very I would say) and the sound is really excellent.
I play on the head with a Markbass TA 503 Markbass cabinet std 104 and a compression provided by a DBX 160A. the mixture is explosive!
I really think it is a versatile ultra low, well suited to all styles of music.

I use it recently. I still can not find her fault. She has many qualities: the sound, shape, color, ergonomics, weight ... I do not know the sale price of nine (I wonder if it is still possible to find a new one, I think Mr. Schack has retired. To confirm that I am not saying anything stupid .. . I'm curious to know the original price if anyone has any info ;-))
What is certain is that I do it again this election for sure! it's really a great bass maker.