Stanbury Precision Bass
Stanbury Precision Bass
bob_one bob_one
Published on 03/04/06 at 02:49
21 frets I think uh,
4 strings, passive (but with pdche!)
A microphone in two parts, rglage volume and treble / mdium (increases the volume when you put more treble)

Resemblance in shape with a precision ...

the siyet (I do not know the spelling), o endrois the strings are held in the axis of the APRS cls wears quickly, I replaced it with a fender (10 in Music and Music Nevers, a good store!, no problem.

with a set of strings Ernie Ball Slinky BASS rgular his round following the crystalline knob "medium sharp" slap quiet!

Channel trs enjoyable, well-spaced strings (slap easy)

I'm the bass is not to make sharp rises well but in the towers (which is the ISAT DANNNNseu!)

a bit heavy but it's a bass!

trs good sound for an entry-level, we must rgler mics (too ready to plop fact, the comment below) and the distance of the string otherwise it frieze on Most recent internship freight.

slap the lower temperatures requiring pots, if not a serious saturate the inputs, the microphones have PCHE. However, we must find the tapper o, otherwise it is only the harmonics that come out.

A couple pedals Digitech BP80 is a blast!

I play ska, roots, dub, rock, punk, and also in a big band (his jazz)

she dj all alone, then with a modlisant pedals amps, we do more than anything!

This is not a luxury, but for gnial atclctisme (I do but I prfre the long jump ..)

was 2 years;
I like the range of possible sounds

I just essaill an active 4-string 3 times its price, was not worth it!

trs good report quality price, may have to be a little bricoller, solves the son of microphones, but gives good rsultats (low to secondhand Obviously, I do not think that it takes too new)