< Tous les avis Traben Bass Company Kore 4c
Traben Bass Company Kore 4c
Traben Bass Company Kore 4c
Bastien.ge Bastien.ge
Published on 01/22/07 at 01:47
Bass made in USA. 24 freight. Traben Custom Combo Micro Active Traben T3 Active preamp.
reed tranvesant. Flame-shaped bridge taking a good surface on the body of the Vasse.
bass pod pro with a simulation of Mesa Boogie 400 + bass punch is to go. A brand not widely known in France but worth the trip you really try to realize its potential." rel="ugc noopener" target="_blank"> http://www.trabenbass.com/basses/kore4.html
Only drawback is the low man a little heavy. Quick and fun to play are even pitch (scale 35 ").

The ball finally I speak for me. I tried it compared to many low a price and a higher quality level is called but I fell in love with this bass has a sound of thunder and sustain. A punch coupled to the last breath I'm still amazed now when I try to lower it's hard to beat and then you need to type in the prices much above.
Good ergonomics. Access to acute easier. stick big enough.

Well it's still a low type of Rock that sends the big sound. But the slap of Mariri very well with. It sounds great. micro active offers a beautiful pallette of sound and boost it significantly.

For me it's the best bass on which he was given love me put your fingers a value for money very interresting. louse ideal play rock and be noticed in a group it must be said that the bass is pretty flashy chrome flames on the bridge are the most beautiful effect but we have loved.
I plugged into a bass pod pro with a simulation of Mesa Boogie 400 + bass punch is to go. A brand not widely known in France but worth the trip you really try to realize its potential.