< Tous les avis Traben Bass Company element 4c
Traben Bass Company element 4c
Traben Bass Company element 4c

4-string bass guitar from Traben Bass Company

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
topbasse topbasse
Published on 05/29/07 at 10:58
Hello!
I am a happy posseseur Traben element 4c since December 2004. It's been 10 years since I quasimment plays bass and I was tired of my low pourries.J 'silent then went to buy some heavy style jazz bass or other warwick. Random seller essyer me this brand unknown to the battalion:
- Getting Started with intuitive, with an enjoyable and well run super late (handy for my little mimine)
- Channel 5 parts screwed with a space between the frets IDAL
- A sound of the fire god with active electronics tiptop: in 2 minutes it scans all styles: from his hot foil with its mtalique when even more for this bass to slap a prdilection (for m dium of hell!)
The same can all get a well rounded.
- In excellent finger, deep in the grave with terrible sound of a dead notes for hell!
APRS short 1 h test I bought it and never leaves her past without regret for the other
Last dtail the price which also surprised me 590 euros! Report quality unbeatable price on the market