Venson Basse
jmarcz jmarcz
Publié le 03/08/07 à 05:58
I know not t o it but must be manufactured far (certainly in Korea or China)
This is a copy of JazzBass.
Sunburst color is nullisime in fact there in the middle of the varnish yellow, red on the board and black paint on the edge, it is not even shit to red under the plate (shown because I took it off, yes it's mine on the picture!). But then the color is not everything.
The handle is large but easy enough trs play if not too little hands.
Trs trs is heavy. One has the impression that the wood is plywood super pais (o the weight certainly)

Ben is a copy of JB. Lutherie trs correct for a cheap copy.
I could make eye rgler (planning, action, octave, etc.), so no frisette untimely and is fair.

Surprisingly, this is not the same disaster with the original microphone! For its genre pop / '70s soul was going well. This is a copy of a sound so JB JB but much less clean and a little less hot. With better pickups would sound a better, certainly a little less dull.

All the notes sound good, certainly thanks to the small passage through the box rglage. In fact, I think a lot of instruments of low or mid-range gain be a little better rgls factory, and even the high end (there are gibson Defois limit ! I told you one).

I modified a bit: I added a switch SERIES / parallle for microphones. it should be done on all copies of JB. It Ramna punch one could almost say that his approach to the precision (in addition to a slightly increased level of output). Schematic ask me, it's nothing just a switch 2 pole, 3 wire ends and a stroke of chignolle in plaque between the tone and the jack.

There is nothing more to say on this type of instrument. I think it was worth a squier now.

Bought in 1996 instead of 1400 800F because it silent out of the box during transport and had a big impact on the portion attached to the belt of the bridge prs.
Premire C'tait my bass and I have always, it looks like nothing because I tried to paint but the color of money left so I Redcap (except the head!) and in addition I have a bunch of stickers Smoby (yes .... low Smoby toys j'tais young ...).

I have a Mount rcement prampli EMG I was given and it still holds the road, the drab cot prampli compensates the original microphone and realize versatile. I still use it.

My opinion is not objective but trs (box rglage APRS) is the ratio price quality the most incredible I've seen, especially with the pramp now!