Adam Clayton’s Warwick Streamer now available
Warwick announces the availability of the new Adam Clayton Streamer CV Signature bass, a new instrument manufactured by the german Custom Shop.
U2’s bass player chose a Warwick Streamer CV back in 2013 and liked it so much that he asked for a signature model, which he now uses both on tour and in the studio. Warwick now gives Clayton’s fans the ability to own the same bass with a model that is built in their Custom Shop in Markneukirchen in Germany.
- Swamp ash body
- Bolt-on one-piece maple neck, Warwick standard shape
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 jumbo Bronze frets (Invisible Fretwork Technology) and black Block inlays
- Nut width: 38.5mm
- Scale length: 34“ (864mm)
- Warwick tuner with wooden buttons
- Warwick Just A Nut III Brass nut
- Seymour Duncan P Quarter Pound (SSPB-3) passive pickup
- MEC passive electronics with volume, bass and treble knobs
- Warwick 3D 2-piece Brass bridge
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Creme White High Polish finish
- Factory strings: Warwick EMP .045 - .105
- Ships in a RockCase hard shell with a certificate of authenticity
No information regarding the price, visit www.warwickbass.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Pro Tone unveils the new Bass Overdrive Pro Tone completes its effect catalog with the Bass Overdrive pedal modeled after Ampeg Fliptop amplifiers.
- EWS updates two bass pedals EWS is offering two new editions of its BMC and Tri-Logic bass pedals, which are now available in v2 ad v3 respectively.
- [Musikmesse] EBS Black Label pedal for bass We told you earlier that EBS was releasing pedals for guitar, but they are also revamping their bass effects in a new Black Label Studio Edition.