Warwick announces the availability of the new Adam Clayton Streamer CV Signature bass, a new instrument manufactured by the german Custom Shop.
U2’s bass player chose a Warwick Streamer CV back in 2013 and liked it so much that he asked for a signature model, which he now uses both on tour and in the studio. Warwick now gives Clayton’s fans the ability to own the same bass with a model that is built in their Custom Shop in Markneukirchen in Germany.
- Swamp ash body
- Bolt-on one-piece maple neck, Warwick standard shape
- Maple fingerboard with 9.5” radius, 21 jumbo Bronze frets (Invisible Fretwork Technology) and black Block inlays
- Nut width: 38.5mm
- Scale length: 34“ (864mm)
- Warwick tuner with wooden buttons
- Warwick Just A Nut III Brass nut
- Seymour Duncan P Quarter Pound (SSPB-3) passive pickup
- MEC passive electronics with volume, bass and treble knobs
- Warwick 3D 2-piece Brass bridge
- Black pickguard
- Chrome hardware
- Creme White High Polish finish
- Factory strings: Warwick EMP .045 - .105
- Ships in a RockCase hard shell with a certificate of authenticity
No information regarding the price, visit www.warwickbass.com for further details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] LTD introduces two multi-scale basses LTD has introduced the B-1004SE Multi-scale bass as well as its 5-string version, the B-1005SE.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Live from the Hotone booth At the Musikmesse, Hotone present a large collection of guitar pedals and mini amp heads.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Blackstar present the Fly 3 Bass Blackstar Amplification has unveiled the Fly 3 Bass, a bass version of its 3-watt mini-amp range.