Sinevibes slices your audio on Mac OS X
Fraction, Sinevibes’ new plug-in gives you the ability to slice and manipulate audio in real time in your DAW on Mac OS X.
Fraction features the following:
- 8 slicers that processes the incoming audio with size, repeat number, forward/reverse playback, duck and gate
- Variable slice triggering probability and real time randomization
- Position and on/off switches for each slice
- 3 effect processors per slice, with a choice of 15 algorithms: low-pass, band-pass, high-pass, band-reject filters, phaser, barber-pole phaser, negative and positive flanger, chorus, bit and sample rate reduction, analog drive, circuit-bent filter, frequency shifter and pitch shifter
- 4 parameter animation generator per slice
- Sync algorithm with support for tempo and time signature automation
- Real time waveform display
- Animated color-coded GUI
- Built-in presets
Fraction is an AU plug-in for Mac OS X only, it is available for $69 at www.sinevib.es.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Realitone adds breaths to his Ladies Realitone updated Realivox The Ladies to version 2.1 in order to add breath samples and bring back the old GUI.
- Full Bucket Music Kern free synth Let’s start the week with a little freeware, namely Kern, a VST polyphonic synth from Full Bucket Music, for Windows only.
- Snow Audio has released Chords for Cthulhu Snow Audio releases a 500-chord progression library for the Xfer Records Cthulhu MIDI arp module.