M-Audio launches the AV32 and AV42 monitors
M-Audio completes its monitoring offer with the AV32 and AV42 compact powered multimedia models.
Both new M-Audio AV32 and AV42 are two-way models providing 10W and 20W per channel respectively. MDF enclosures feature a Bass reflex port and an OptImage IV waveguide, as well as RCA and 1/8“ inputs, a headphone output and a front volume control.
- 3” (AV32) / 4” (AV42) woofer
- 1” silk dome, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter with OptImage IV waveguide
- 10W (AV32) / 20W (AV42) power amp per channel
- Frequency responses: 80 Hz - 20 kHz (AV32) / 75 Hz - 20 kHz (AV42)
- Crossover frequencies: 3.3 kHz (AV32) / 2.7 kHz (AV42)
- RMS SPL: 101.5 dB @ 1 meter
- Signal/noise ratio: 90 dB A-weighted
Viewers of this article also read...
- A Dante card for the Mackie DL32R mixer Mackie offers users of its DL32R digital mixer an expansion card that will add the console to any Dante audio network.
- Moog discontinues 2 Moogerfoogers Moog announced that they are discontinuing the Moogerfooger MF-105M MIDI Murf and MF-107 Freq Box.
- BugBrand's 10 year celebration with a reverb 10 years ago, BugBrand debuted in the module industry. To celebrate the event, he decided to launch new products, and starts with a reverb.