Warwick Jimmy Earl Signature
Warwick announces the release of the Jimmy Earl Signature Series bass.
The Jimmy Earl Signature model – based on Warwick’s Streamer bass – is made in Germany. The bass is equipped with a US Swamp Ash body, a bolt-on flamed maple neck and a maple fretboard with Yin/Yang inlays and illuminated
red LED side dots.
Active EMG J/J Pickups and a special MEC 2 band EQ (the original 2 band blackbox-electronics used in the first Jimmy Earl bass from 1986 with a push-pull volume control, balance, treble and bass controls) allow for a variety of bass tones. The model also includes a Just-A-Nut III brass nut and a tortoise shell pickguard.
• Bolt-on neck
• Only as fretted, righthand and 5-string
• Just a Nut III Brass Bridge
• 34“ Long Scale
• 24 frets
• Maple-fretboard with Yin/Yang-inlays
• Red side dot LEDs
• Flamed Maple Neck
• US Swamp Ash body
• Natural Oil Finish
• Active EMG J/J-Pickups
• MEC original 2-band Blackbox electronic from 1986 first Jimmy Earl bass, Volume Push-Pull + Balance + Treble + Bass
• Warwick Machine Heads
• Warwick 2-Piece Bridge
• Warwick Security Locks
• Chrome Hardware
• Weight: 3,8 kg (rounded)
• EMP Strings, 040“-.130“ (38300 ML 5)
• Including Warwick User Kit
• Including RockCase Flight-Case RC 10830 B W
• Including certificate of authenticity
For more information go to www.warwick.de.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] Dingwall Super P Standard 4 Dingwall Guitars announces the new Super P Standard 4.
- Video TC Electronic BG250 @Musikmesse Video TC Electronic BG250 @Musikmesse
- [Musikmesse] Ampeg PF-115LF & PF-410HLF Ampeg extends its Portaflex series, announcing two new cabinets — the PF-115LF and PF-410HLF.