Washburn B10
Washburn B10

4-string bass guitar from Washburn belonging to the ABT series.

DoWn DoWn
Publié le 12/31/09 à 00:08
4 string bass

- Made in Japan (mine is 1988)
- Fixed bridge
- Handle end, pitch long enough with 22 frets reinforcement "Force ABT"
- 2 microphones "p-style washburn (active)
- Grover: Mechanical
- 2 Volume 1 Tone push-pull activating the electronics, a microphone slecteur 3 positions

Note: the electronic functions when the button is pushed tone. In Transit cover, so she starts her own way and wears down the battery. Damage

The neck is very thin and very pleasant but a bit long. CASC is very good for acute, facilitated by the joint body / neck Force ABT.
This bass is trslgre which is very pleasing to play RPET.

The sound is good, especially in active mode. passive mode is pretty flat.

I rock the main days (fingers and mdiator) has be pretty good. into the mic selectable acute, we can tackle the slap.

I play on a ashdown mag300 the combination is nice.

Me I have a weakness for the neck pickup in active mode, the microphone is a sharp little too aggressive for my taste. but does well in slap.

I do not like the sound in passive mode.

I've had it .. hmm 2 years, I test a few models before you buy.

I love its lightness handle very end, active pickups.

I like the color that has less fan of pearly white mat we pass a yellow ugly.

pay a hundred bucks on ebay, APRS a passage from the luthier, it is top top top
I would do without hesitating choice!