< All Yamaha Attitude LTD III reviews

Published on 03/14/13 at 05:15
Made in Japan in 2012
Three body parts
Maple neck - 21 frets
Pickups: Yamaha Custom Woofer Pickup (Front), DiMarzio willpower (Middle)

Setting: Volume Woofer, Willpower volume, tone, high-cut switch, switch output stereo microphones (1 per trip) or mono (the two on the same output)

Always a fan of Yamaha Attitude that remain for me the best existing low, I had 2 Limited, Limited recently one I find even better .... And yet the Limited III is even better.
The handle is a real highway, the sound is phenomenal.
I do not know if it comes from the acoustic treatment of wood (AER) that boasts Yamaha and still the price increases significantly, the new micro Yamaha, or both, but the sound is really great. Real depth and crystalline clarity that really makes you want to excel
Access to acute is really easy, and that the new firmware has more cache space for the slap is thereby increased, which removes the single point a little blacker than his predecessors could have .
But again the sound .... really huge.

I play with both jazz, rock or French variety, no concern for these styles. It is anyway very versatile and saw the brightness / roundness / crystallinity of the sound, it happens everywhere. The fact of playing the tone or volume of the microphones allows plenty of different sounds to satisfy all styles

I use it extensively for 3 months that I
I played a lot of bass (Sandberg, Fender, Alembic, Tobias, Music Man, G & L, ....) but the Yamahas attitude to remain far above me, by their sound quality and handle. One sometimes has the impression that the fingers slide over alone ....
The downside is the price of Yamaha attd III once again Yamaha Acoustic treatment explained by the wood ..... From 1000 euros for the LTD I and II (first version) to 1800 euros for II (2nd version) and 3,000 euros for the III, it's still growing very high. But good quality I guess is paid
I remake that choice without hesitation. I do not play elsewhere than on Attitude ... (9 for the price, if he could lower it would be nice .. one can dream)