Yamaha RBXJM2
Yamaha RBXJM2

4-string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the RBX series.

Matt Preacherz Matt Preacherz
PickupsSeymour Duncan Custom Pickup SMB-6a
Pickup SwitchN / A
ControlsMaster Volume 3-Band EQ
ColorsInca Silver, Plum Pearl Metallic

Channel enjoyable, very "fast".
Accs in acute trs good, nothing wrong in this cot l.
Good ergonomics, balance quite well.
This gives a good sound dpart the ds, but this bass lacks personality. Difficult to break into the mix, especially with the poor electronic quality.

It should more style of music.
Good microphone. The sound is by no means against a music man, or I do not understand anything.
To say that one can not play slap the top is a bullshit, because the card is not rdhibitoire.
This is a very versatile bass.
His problem comes from its prampli, which is a crap name. I bought this bass ds its release, the bluff of the beautiful to the store.
But then, repeating, I had the impression dsagrable no longer exist, and have a sound less good. After one month, during a repeat, more sound. m'tais I then said it was the battery, but no, the electronic dead silent.
Return the sender, who after one month I returned the bass.
finish, violet, superb silent, but an incredible fragility (especially not to play with mdiator, otherwise you can forget it.)
I had changed to an electronics Aguilar OBP-3, and finally, the, back to my old bass.
I then m'tais DCID to the sales dpt, but now it seemed that all the bass of this model sold in Toulouse y dj silent. feedback, 8 months to sell. My "life" as a musician, the worst bass I've ever given to t possder.

As mentioned above, the problem comes from its prampli, which is a crap name. I bought this bass ds its release, the bluff of the beautiful to the store.
Note also the problem of finish, with dots of glue everywhere, strange for a MODEL signature.

Avoid low!

My "life" as a musician, the worst bass I've ever given to t possder.