Boss ME-50
Boss ME-50

Multi-Effects for Electric Guitar from Boss belonging to the ME series.

Anonymous
Publié le 09/14/06 à 14:54
Dja says

USE

Ultra intuitive -Multi-purpose built way to have access to parameters quickly.
Manuel ultra clear, almost unnecessary given the simplicity of use.

-10 Banks 3 patch, only numbers like display
Indeed mute, when patch is changed is VERY boring, I had to edit my riff way to stop me playing before a change, and press the pedal before the new part !!

-Connectique: Ok, the mule out flat to me even if I would have prfr 2 jacks L (mono) and R jack rather than a stro also acting headphones output .dropoff window

Appearance / robust construction

-Disto: Some are very well on the other hand when you press the VARIATION button, many are unusable !! (Lowering the drive can save a few)
-Modulation No problem
-delay: Same
-Tone Modify: qualiseur as preset (I do not) that also has a role to emulator, among other things, acoustic guitar (used with the micro central pr strateux) humbucker from it's simple ... or EQ, or emulation ...:-(
-Compressor: Ok
-noise Gate: ok
-Reverb: Ok exept spring supposed to simulate a spring reverb, but the sound is too exagrbr /> -Pdale of expression: the effect assigns therein are generally bons.CEPENDANT, LA PEDAL THAT SOUNDS WHEN THAT CARRIES A FREE PRESS (adjustable) END OF FOOT WAS GETTING A FULL CONCERT Bugger !!! TRIGGER TO SEE EVEN JUST TOUCH WITH VIBRATION CAUSED BY THE FLOOR OR ITS NOT MY !!! I'M TOLD NOT FUCK !!!
The problem disappeared alone but raparu some time later to redisparatre! So I changed the play supposedly offending but not sr that comes from ca ca, for now it works ...
I use a cry baby branch before crankset but I always use the ME-50 is less garish complment for wha sounds softer and less grimey

NOTICE GLOBAL

More than 2 years of use in its range: The best

+ Perfect for live use, beef because access to mods / price

- The bug of the expression pedal (knowing I do not particularly mistreat my gear)
I had some other multi-fx: same problem for mute,

Price quality ratio: Excellent

Ds this price range I would do the same choice