Korg Ax100g
gilles-coyote gilles-coyote

«  Sober, simple, effective ... »

Publié le 04/21/11 à 04:53
For full description see other opinions.
40 factory presets + 40 user (Enough)
Not editable on a PC or Mac, however, for my use, no interest, so perfect.
The connection is all that is very simple: In and Out in 6.35mm, 3.5mm accessory input, a headphone jack, an external power supply input (protected against reverse polarity and there, congratulations, because that with all the transformers that balladent home, I did some smoking qques, pedals!) and point bar.

The configuration is childish: You branches, you play.
Of course, you can enter in the setup and edit presets "factory" existing (and then edit them in the presets "users" but fortunately not crush) or even from scratch since the selection of the amp emulation, the cabinet, modulation effects, etc. ... Everything is accessible and does not speak Chinese. the language is clear and intuitive controls. The manual is comprehensive and accessible to all.
While it is true, on stage, the backlight is poor and if only one ale qques lights, one is in complete blur ... Also true that it generates breath and it does not have XLR output to attack a table directly, but hey, a direct box and hop. On stage, there is concern also the fragility, apparently. In fact, mine has experienced the hot, cold, rain, sand, beach tatane, rangers ... He never whinning.

The distos are good, the chorus and the wah defend themselves. The delay, at least, I think.
Emulations are successful and well-made cabinets.
I no longer used on stage for a while, but it is always helpful to work at home on amp or headphones or go horse. He is very thorough and can address all the styles in 2 presses (my tour!).
All my grats spend.
The tapping sounds feasts U.S. and shred with ease.
The gibs and sounds british made me shorten my futal and stick a satchel in the back, so it's enjoyable English schoolboy ...
Finally all this without the talent obviously, but for sound, I believe.

I have since 2001. Date I decided to get back to the grat seriously. First I spent 3 weeks m'esbaudier the beauty of the sounds of this box before starting to work ...
I have owned other multi-effects. The RP350A not to quote it seems to me very cold next to this one ... Even the Boss ME25, yet more recent seems to me feeble in comparison. It is true that I practiced for a long time and I always find the sound I want because I know it by heart, it helps.