Korg ToneWorks 411FX
fullbazar fullbazar
Publié le 07/17/06 à 07:27
This opinion was recorded by sorgen 24/11/2005 at 14:39 Enthusiast (e) music, wants to make a career, but has since disappeared. In all honesty I commend topical

While this multi-purpose, all kind of effect is present, Chorus, Flanger, Echo, Delay, Phaser, Rotary, Crunch, Overdrive, and so on Disto ...
It's all digital (Korg !!!), what the effects are only editable on this little box to do everything, although it is not convenient, we have all the possible settings (EQ for each preset, also gain , presence ...) except for the delay, or time are preset! damage and there is no button "Tap"
For connectivity, input, output and power supply ... a switch to turn the pedal to switch to another channel A (green) and Channel B (red) of the users programmable presets 5.

Once programmed the desired effect is simple, by default against large, we can not use more than 2 effects in pieces, as happened to a preset to another you have to turn one of knob Pedal! We can therefore use two effects in pieces because each has a preset channel A and B (no lag time in passing from one to another)
The manual is rather confusing, it is not clear but by moultes tests we get to do what you want.

The effects are exactly the same with my Korg pedal AX100G bought when I started and since then sold rather well for some and other really bad effects (Pitch! And rotary ...) if I use only a few effects with this pedal ...
Chorus, Flanger and Phaser ball for my group (y'as no shame, ca me pay for my stuff)

And an effect that I find really good, a Slapback (everyone knows, eh??) For my solo compositions, I love the sound that really puts the sidelines of the mix the guitar on my records, a sound Loint both hyper and this (I know it's ironic), I add my few times and it was terrible Wha ... my style is something located between Black (Mayhem, Burzum ...) and Doom because I really like the slow passages and powerful wish (My Dying Bride ...) with keyboards for the next Sympho (in the vein of Anorexia Nervosa)
Finally for this last part that I love this pedal

I IT CAN BE USED for 6 months, so I step back on its use, the effects are no figures for the most part and I do not care as I found this pedal thanks to the ideal sound for my solos. ..
I do not know if I would do this election ... to see, but it helps out well.
Paid € 65 is when a good Q / P for this little "box of all trades" that would allow a lot of beginners start with effects and not drinking that stuff awful (505 ZOOM! I had not thought of!)
Big downside: it is sorely lacking a tuner ... ca is a real shame