Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
MGR/Who cares MGR/Who cares

« Morley Pro Series II Wah/Distortion/Volume »

Published on 04/05/04 at 15:00
I bought it used for $30.

This pedal has three different functions, volume, distortion, and wah. You can use either the wah or volume with the distortion. The wah is great, but sounds totally different from the wahs I have. I have a dunlop wah and vox wah, which I like better than the morley. Overall, the wah and volume functions aren't that bad, but the distortion is a different story. ALso, you can use this pedal as the expression pedal for many other pedals, like the digitech rp50, it has the exp. input, plug this pedal in and you can use the whammy function sort of likr the real whammy pedal.

I read reviews where it said the distortion was great and all, that was a lie. The distortion on this pedal is pretty bad, don't buy it expecting a great distortion. Definitly, if you need dist., buy a ds-1 or metal zone or something, trust me, the dist. on the pedal ruins it, I never use it. Also, after you have this pedal for a while and use it a lot like I have, the pot gets kinda noisy. So, you gotta replace it after a few years. I am not saying the pedal is bad though, it is great, except 4 the distortion.

Built great and sounds pretty good. I know the newer Morley wahs sound a lot better, like the Bad Horsie pedals. If you are looking for a good Morley wah, definitly go for the newer pedals they got out, like the Steve Vai Bad Horsie 2 wah pedal.

This pedal is alright, on a scale from 1 to 5 I give it a 3. It is a good pedal, but go for a newer pedal.