Rhodes Mark I Suitcase 88
Rhodes Mark I Suitcase 88
Publié le 05/26/09 à 09:46
I've been using the Rhodes Mark I Suitcase 88 for about five years or so and I can't say a bad thing about it. It has a full 88 keys that are weighted and also has an external speaker cabinet. It only has three different knobs on it for volume, tone and controlling the tremolo effect that is built in. It has a 1/4 inch output to send this to the speaker and also has a sustain pedal built in. The feel of the keyboard is virtually flawless as it has an awesome overall feel to it that makes me always want to play. I've only used the Rhodes Mark I Suitcase 88 for recording, but it will work fine for any application that you want to use it with. Compared to some of the other Rhodes pianos, this is right in line with them all in terms of overall sound quality and ease of use, which is very high on my list. If you are interested in a Rhodes piano, you probably already know what these things are capable of, which is endless fun with top notch tones. While I'm a guitar player first, its the Rhodes keyboard that really got me into playing keyboards as I just can't get enough of the tone. If you are after that classic Rhodes sound, the Rhodes Mark I Suitcase 88 will certainly help you achieve that sound. These aren't all that cheap if you can find one used, but is certainly priced right and is reasonable considering what you are getting. This being said, since you can only get these used the price will vary a little and I would encourage those interested in getting one to shop around for the best deal. Overall, just a classic keyboard with an incredible sound.