Ibanez APEX1
Published on 09/01/12 at 02:48
see data sheet

see overall opinion

see overall opinion

The APEX1, I cracked it for its superb finish bikers with black stars on the key ... and finally big disappointment: I kept 1 week (ibanez custom shop yet), I believe, is the same handle as the UV777 ... I did not like at all: it is wider than my dean RC7G USA, also thicker, microphones and vibrato weaklings who does not agree if it is put back in standard tuning (though I had a multitude guitars with floyd!) ... for scratching over € 2000, this is unacceptable)

the guitar has been tested on the high-end gear lamp (+ rocktron prophesy2 2:60 brunetti, as well as Marshall YJM 100 head and Celestion V30 speakers)

short by comparison,

* The dean is FAR rc7g front (custom shop usa)
Schecter hellraiser C7 * the fact that the best ibanez Moitiers for the price! Great Value ....

I do not think ibanez return before long ...