Ibanez APEX1
tibo67 tibo67
Published on 06/11/07 at 11:24
Japanese-
Channel 24 cases the sign of Gemini inlay to the 12th box.
Paf 7 2 humbuckers controlled by a 3 position switch and a simple volume knob.
Vibrato is a Edge7 supplied with the U bar and a conventional rod.
As often is a Bolt

The handle is very pleasant but I think I board the relatively long, thin fingers.
While playing instead of the rhythm I can play the solo on this guitar without pb because the ergonomics are good.
I board the impression that it is lighter than the previous set of K7.
Mine is still fairly new and I board has just begun to settle the way I like it already sounds better than my old K7.
In any case if the amp is up this config is good, neither too much nor too little.

I play mostly metal on a rack and Mesa is perfect.
In my compound which I prefer is the clean sound is very deep (remaining crystalline) thanks to the tuning between autre.Mais serious it is very promising disto, I find it more accurate than my old K7.

I use it for only one week but already I board an old model K7.
This is exactly the same pattern of change outside of vibrato etc ... it does not make the same feeling, but I think it is a winner over the old. (But close)
What I like is that the main config that does the right thing and not 15 buttons which uses jamais.D the other hand it uses really very good performance of my amp and gives a very good sound directly. (can be harder on an amp entry level)
I board already played on many of the 7-string and so far it's my favorite (well ahead of the Universe in any case and I tried almost a 10aine ais)
The value price is right for this quality.
I board buy that for a second second K7 7-string And because I like the finisher and I do not see anything ravi.Je a fault it is precisely my expectations and my tastes.