LTD SC-607
Oliver Sp@rk Oliver Sp@rk
Publié le 03/18/09 à 06:25
Made in Japan, as elsewhere ESP (whether to recall ...)
neck 24 frets, active EMG 3 position
1 volume, 1 tone

I bought two new finishing Toneburst (as shown here) that no longer produced ... so hard to find (there are only uniform colors ...)

signature logo box of carpenter's 12th ... very class

level look and finish ... wow! she is super nice! I also an ESP SV and looking very very prs I see no diffrence between finishing this and my ESP LTD original! hat!

This is my first 7 string and I think I made a great choice!

handle super fast, pleasant, not too wide (for 7), very compact (the size of the rigid Tui is 50% smaller than the Pouche esp my SV!) so very convenient for RPTES to carry!

his level, I could easily be wrong since they are exactly the same pickups as my ESP ... provided that a slap! mic position 'round' is spcial cons, I would have a more traditional prfr but the signature MODEL who wants a. .. and sometimes mdiator abuts it (matter of habit)
edit: I just lower the height of the neck pickup, resolutely problem ;-)

by the only black cons of this guitar, and really hard to me is the location of the 3-position switch is enough Drout ... placed horizontally in rear and too my taste, it is not practical at all! I would have much prfr a toggle switch or a system that more traditional.

9 / 10 because the switch ...

What about ... ? has killed :-)

branch on Rocktron Prophesy 2, 4x12 celestion V30 power amps ... brunetti adpots STRID!

I love the grain of EMG!

I love the finish and look down! the sound of EMG ... brief one has for his money (list price about 1250 EUR + tuit optional)

I chose it because I did not want Floyd to be able to easily change tuning ...

great guitar, very good report quality price! I'm making this choice without hesitating! (Ha damn what color is no longer available ;-) hhh making it a model that has collector)