< Tous les avis Fender Classic Player Jaguar Special HH
vextones vextones
Published on 01/06/09 at 01:47
- Manufactured in Mexico
- 22 Frets, 2 Enforcer Humbucking Pickups (Neck & Bridge) Pickups
- Fender Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Vintage Style Floating Tremolo Tailpiece (+ Lock Button)
- Upper knob: "kill switch" (he cuts all the sound of the guitar but do not allow to imitate Tom Morello)
Wheels above: dual single-coil transition.
Use the buttons below: slecteurs handle microphones and / or easel and the last, more or moin gives consistency to the sound.

- The handle is very pleasant, fine and the image of the guitars of this type (Jazzmaster, mustang etc ...)
- The access to acute is easy even though I knew better.
- Not too heavy, I'm in love with this form, both for the look for balance. If not in terms of ergonomics, the fact that there are 2 killswitch can play tricks.
- To get a good sound, so it is very versatile everyone can find his account.

- I play Stonerock and both say that it is perfect for this register.
- I play a 40w bluesdeville saturations and as I combined two TS9 and a RAT.
- The sound of ... I would say the "ron ron" as I like is bold but clean (rf Song for the Deaf QOTSA.).
- What I prefer is what powerful but not too feutr and characteristic Fender, mastered by the two humbuckers.

- I have this guitar for 3 Months.
- +: I do not know what to choose, I'd rather the look, the handle, the sound ...
-: The 2 Killswitch
- I have a lot of test models, especially the semi-boxes around 1000 and the microphones never liked.
- The report qualitprix is ​​correct knowing that I have a Japanese Jazzmaster less good quality buy the same price there 5 years.
- I would do this choice without worry.