Line 6 JTV-69
JeuxDeCordes JeuxDeCordes
Publié le 06/01/11 à 02:55
I've had it about 3 weeks.
This is one of the first Variax James Tyler arriving on French soil because even if it is already in the catalog of some stores they put a little time to arrive.

The finish is excellent (difficult to distinguish between the Korean version and the U.S. version so the Koreans are beautiful). FYI, they are manufactured to the same location as the PRS SE. I think it's a guarantee of quality, because PRS does not help I think to entrust the production of his guitars to teams to anyone.

This is the first Variax modeling guitar that I had the opportunity to use. I already had a lot of guitars in the hands (not all those modeled by the Variax ... there are 25), but a few. The models have really amazed. The magnetic pickups (which were not on the Variax Previous) are very good too. JTV on this 69, there are enough microphones halfway between the two worlds typed & Fender DiMarzio.

The price is excellent value for 1200 was € already a great guitar, but is also capable of (very good) model 25 electric guitars, acoustic, resonator, ...

What I like most? ... I can not answer the question so this guitar is homogeneous in terms of quality (violin & finish, playability, pickups magnetic modeling). I would say that in any case this guitar is a fabulous Swiss army knife for recording in the studio. No need to move all your guitars.

I suggest you take a ride on my blog if you want more info: