ExperimentalScene DarkWave Studio 3.1.3
ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to version 3.1.3.
- Added New Machine: 'ES ControlChange Mapper'. This allows you to map incoming control changes (for example from ES MIDI Input) from one index to another. Supports automatic training of input index upon receipt of input control change message.
- Machine 'Default GUI' now shows each parameter's index value (helps for knowing the output mapping value for ES ControlChange Mapper).
Viewers of this article also read...
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?
- The top commercial audio editing software for 2018 Four years after our first poll on the topic, few things have changed in the world of audio editors, at least according to our French readers.