Fsynthz 15E Sync Modulation Synth
Fsynthz has released 15E Sync Modulation Synth, which is a member of the "15" family.
15E features a "sharp and lash sound based on crossfaded 4-operatored sync synthesis with subsequent subtractive routing", according to Fsynthz. The overall sound spreads from "general purpose" to "acid." The letter "E" stands for the enveloping of six core parameters simultaneously, this being the main difference of this synth from others of the family.
- Designed for any random set of controls to sound good and playable.
- 3 stereo tools (used simultaneously).
- 2 dedicated operation modes for ModWheel.
- Compact GUI with tooltips on controls.
It's available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Minnetonka SurCode for Dolby E Encoder 1.7 Minnetonka Audio Software has updated the SurCode Dolby E Encoder plug–in for Pro Tools and VST workstations to version 1.7.
- Loopmasters Bubbles And Chops These 200 Samples between 64 – 132 Bpm have been recorded using Real Hammond B3 Organs and 145 Leslie combos, Yamaha Grand Pianos, vintage Fender Guitars and the Vox Ac-30.
- Another Cockos Reaper 3 Update Cockos has updated Reaper to version 3.72.