Minnetonka SurCode for Dolby E Encoder 1.7
Minnetonka Audio Software has updated the SurCode Dolby E Encoder plug–in for Pro Tools and VST workstations to version 1.7.
New in version 1.7:
- Added feature to improve the accuracy of encoding start time (where timeline selection determines encoding start) on some VST hosts.
- Fixed and improved text entry (Start Time and Description Text) on hosts where keystrokes are not passed to plugins.
- New and improved installers.
- Fixed a Windows VST end-of-encode crash.
- Added Frame Offset control - no offset, +/-1 frame, +/-2 frames.
- Fixed VST Windows keystroke support (for entering Program Description Text).
- Added option to allow the host selection start sample (and/or the Session Start in AudioSuite) to be the Dolby E timecode start time.
- VST preroll (negative sample number) fix.
- Frame Offset is recorded in the Coding History section of the BWF bext chunk in accordance with EBU Technical Recommendation R98-1999.
- AudioSuite Encode and Encode w/Region button text changed.
- Serial port metadata input now supported.
- Timecode Enable setting now correctly stored in saved sessions or settings files.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Loopmasters Bubbles And Chops These 200 Samples between 64 – 132 Bpm have been recorded using Real Hammond B3 Organs and 145 Leslie combos, Yamaha Grand Pianos, vintage Fender Guitars and the Vox Ac-30.
- Another Cockos Reaper 3 Update Cockos has updated Reaper to version 3.72.
- Loopmasters Deep Tech & Progressive Deep Tech & Progressive features over 950MB of 24-bit sample content.