Image Line Fruity Loops Studio 4
Image Line Fruity Loops Studio 4
FP User FP User
Publié le 11/09/08 à 15:00
This program is fantastic, especially for the price. The earlier gripe about it being only for techno seems to miss the point. It is a sequencer/sampler, and it will play with whatever sounds you put into it. It will work well with any type of music. The bundled instruments are not really up to par with other 3rd party instruments, and I don't use them too much. But if you bring in your own samples, and some of your favorite VST instruments (such as Pro-52, or Reaktor), FruityLoops is Fantastic.

Price paid

Amazingly easy to use, especially with the new version. Good ideas just flow when I'm using it.

Sound is fine. I tend to use this program more as a scratch pad to work up ideas, and then move the project over to Cubase for further work and finalization.

I've been using it for years now, and getting the free upgrades all along, and it's gotten much better with each version. The FL Studio is a great leap ahead. It's one of the purchases in my life that I've made where I feel like I have gotten much more than I paid for. Great product.

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: Unknown (January 1-, 2003)