Image Line Fruity Loops Studio 4
Image Line Fruity Loops Studio 4

Fruity Loops Studio 4, Electronic Music Sequencer from Image Line in the Fruity Loops series.

funkateer_2001 01/14/2004

Image Line Fruity Loops Studio 4 : funkateer_2001's user review

Trs simple install. FL Studio works apparently well on all operating systems Windows (98/XP).
Setup is virtually automatic, as with most sequencers. Access in paramtres audio / midi is childish.

I have a PC Pentium III 667 MHz, 256 MB RAM, Soundblaster Live. The software works well even if I have to operate on its own not to take too much RAM. I can use up to 4 or 5 virtual instruments at the same time in FL Studio, which is when same limit. (Del at the processor does not follow). I dplore a little latency problem that I hand thanks corrects the partition editor (piano roll), although I can dscendre to 6 ms thanks to KX drivers drivers.
I once lost a piece after a full load on the processor, which becomes irrcuprable.

More than 1 year of use and I confess I'm still in love with the virtual studio, including the possibilities are numerous. (I have not any use!)
The patterns can be Systm Drout for some but I can not use anything other than FL Studio so I'm used to.
Make a good choice even if the interface is quite long master. Tip: download the dmo to get an ide!
I do not 10/10 as FL Studio will surely further progress!