Image Line FL Studio 10 Fruity Edition
Image Line FL Studio 10 Fruity Edition
Anonymous

«  Very good software for amateur mao: 10/10 !!! »

Publié le 08/01/13 à 12:20
The installation is a bit slow at departure !!!
The configuration is not easy to departure FL Studio 10 Fruity Edition software !!!
No incompatibility with !!!
The Manual is English !!! & PDF is Franais !!! & Enough !!!

ADQUATION / PERFORMANCE

PC-Priv !!!
Sound Card: Roland SD-50 Mobile Studio Canvas !!! + Synthesizer Yamaha MX61 !!!
The software works very well is stable !!!

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for 1 year & 3 months !!! & Then I go to FL Studio 10 Producer Edition Semi-Pro !!!
I essaiy else like: Steinberg Sequel 2 !!! , Cakewalk Kinetic 2 !!! Ableton Live 8 Intro !!!
I like to do with this is to master mp3, Wav, Midi, from travaillier MIDI with my Roland SD-50, and my synthesizer Yamaha MX61 & also my Vycro MX Yamaha MX61 Editor's !! !dropoff window
Great quality as for amateurs like me !!!
The Price: 89 Euro !!! I made my choice: FL Studio 10 Producer Edition !!!
Thank you !!! Imageline & Audiofanzine !!!