FL Studio Groove now supports MIDI
Image Line has updated FL Studio Groove to version 1.2, in order to add MIDI controller support, among other new features.
What’s new in FL Studio Groove v1.2:
- MIDI Controller support on Windows 8.1 with x64 CPUs only
- Link a parameter to a MIDI controller via move + click on “Link” on the upper right side of the GUI
- Pitch bend and Modulation Wheel support
- Ability to loop a playlist (Automation window)
- The Tempo control is now made via a wheel (previously a slider)
- Ability to rename Instrument Channels without saving
The update is free for users of the previous versions. New customers can purchase the FL Studio Groove for $9.99 at the Microsoft Store.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Sample Modeling launches a Flute collection Flutes the new Sample Modeling sound library, gives you the opportunity to use four instruments in the SWAM sample player.
- Cakewalk updates the Z3TA+ App Cakewalk has released version 1.1 of its Z3TA+ synth for iPad, an update that focuses on MIDI.
- Keith McMillen launches a video contest Keith McMillen celebrates the first anniversary of its QuNexus controller and wants to offer you some gifts for this special occasion.