Roland TD-20 Module
Roland TD-20 Module

Electronic Drum Module from Roland belonging to the TD series.

Arnold'rum Arnold'rum
Publié le 11/11/09 à 14:23
I use the module for a month. I had a TD3K for 3 years. I wanted to spend a TD9KX for meshed skin. Then a professional who uses the TD20 told me frankly invested in module is the most important. So I told myself I'll take a TD12. In short I came here with my TD20 module. Bought used 'prices argus. As a person separates from a model like this it's pretty rare opportunity. I bought a guy who is 800kms from my home. The purchase happened in good conscience but still the little adrenaline to know if I will be pleased to receive ...
Now I bought everything piece by piece occasion I used a PD120/PD100/KD8/VH12 and CY14. A yes! I forget! so I decided to look for rather than the TD20 TD12 is compatible with the VH12. TD20 only accepts the VH12.
For the moment I mounted the kit so I used little but I am really happy when I put myself. The idea is to make live with and was offered with replacements.