Alesis DM10 Studio Kit
Alesis DM10 Studio Kit

Electronic Drum Kit from Alesis belonging to the DM series.

Titiprod Titiprod

«  The best for this price! »

Publié le 09/25/11 à 00:29
I use this drumkit for 1 month.

It is all simply gorgeous visually.
It has some bad sides anyway .. For example Bruille Pad, but perfect if you can fit somewhere or it will not disturb. For my part I use it in rehearsal with my band so we play on the amp so little noise bothers us hehe!
The only other defect that I found is the configuration of the module. Really complicated at the beginning and long for a sound worthy of a true drumkit (it is not worth a real drum sounds but it is close to this)
To hit the rebound is not really that, but we have the true feeling of a drumkit that is available to pad the skin mylar .. that sensations are not at all resembling this will not be really split hairs here or it is not ..
If you find that feelings are not at all well .. has stopped thee more and buy yourself a real electro! (Or a roland a € 6 000)

Here is a value not found elsewhere (especially 4Tom Snare + 3 + HH cymbals) With the experience I would do without hesitation that choice!