Native Instruments Reaktor 5
Native Instruments Reaktor 5
yoTrakkz yoTrakkz

« I love this program! Must Try it. »

Publié le 08/03/11 à 18:21
When I installed Native Instruments Reaktor 5 it was extremely quick and easy to do. There where no issues with it and I run windows vista now. Native instruments as a good look to it, and a easy workflow so you can get to what you need to get to fast and without searching through a bunch of options and folders. The manual will give you all information you ended to get up and running or incase you need to go back and look up something that you haven’t had a chance to tap into yet. But you will probably need the manual to get started, so don’t try to just hop in and start doing it on your own. Read your manual!

Software works perfectly with the configuration. I use Reaktor as a VST, it has some great kits in it that I use quite often through fl studio. I have only been using Reaktor for about 6 months now, and at first it was a little tricky to me for me to understand. But once I picked up the manual everything was cleared up and very easy to use. Now I feel like I understand this program fully and I have understood how to do all the things that are possible with it.

The thing I like about it the most is the ease of use, it wasn’t hard once I pulled out the manual and took the time to really dig in and understand it. The value is right where it should be, it’s a standard price for this type of software, it will be interesting to see how they do the upgrades though. And how much the upgrades will be. I would make the same choice to go with Reaktor again, because I feel they have a quality product with lots of possibilities for a reasonable price.