[NAMM] Epiphone G-310 2013 Edition
Epiphone started a new production of their G-310 SG-style electric guitar, available in two red and black finishes.
The specifications of this new Epiphone G-310 edition show that the body of the instrument is now made of mahogany instead of alder in the previous editions. The rest of the features are similar, with two humbuckers, a Tune-O-Matic bridge and the very same look.
- Mahogany body
- Bolt-on mahogany neck with SlimTaper D shape
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, 12" radius and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Humbucking 650R neck pickup and 700T bridge pickup
- 2 volume and 2 tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Locktone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Finishes: Red and Ebony
The price announced by Epiphone in the US is $249. More information available on www.epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Epiphone Tommy Thayer Spaceman Epiphone has announced a limited-edition Tommy Thayer Spaceman Les Paul.
- Epiphone 1966 G-400 Pro Limited Edition Epiphone launches a new version of its mythical SG guitar, the 1966 G-400, with Alnico Classic Pro pickups.
- Wilshire Phant-o-matic Epiphone has released the Wilshire Phantomatic, designed in collaboration with Frank Iero, guitarist for multi-platinum band My Chemical Romance.