BBE Sonic Maximizer 482
BBE Sonic Maximizer 482

Sonic Maximizer 482, Exciter/Enhancer from BBE.

Ingmar 04/04/2004

BBE Sonic Maximizer 482 : Ingmar's user review

• Partager
Device very simple and quick start. Indpendants 2 processors each with inputs and outputs and RCA jack asymtriques. Rglage Lo Contour and Process for each channel with view of nitre-5 LEDs in switch / bypass power switch facade. Only default: the cable of power supply sector is fixed.

The rglages consistently hear is very simple.

Then the hat! I use the end of the chain rack bass amplification, and yet I have the beautiful stuff (EBS Fafner, EBS410, Alembic), but I think not being able to do without. Is your exact poustouflant is as if I had removed the balls Quills. The bass are deeper while increasing clarity the joint is excellent and can lead to acute and brightness to the delight of all slappeur! I had a synth in just to see, and again, the sound grows, of the presence, s'amliore what! Impressive and nothing to do with the type Exciters Aphex Type C is a particular effect BBE. Good dynamic, not at the top of breath! Some may say that the maximizers BBE sound a bit metallic, but I rtorque that they do not have to push the process (acute) back ;-)

I bought it on eBay rcemment a good price and did not exprience with a big, but I worked as ingson in a lot of big studios in Paris, and I knew immediately that the 482 will not leave my rack so tt. FYI, the 482 is identical to the 482i in terms of technique, only the changes look on the "i" that come to replace the non "i". There must be quite a bargain if you do not fix the look of the product.