< Tous les avis Electrix Filter Factory
Electrix Filter Factory
Electrix Filter Factory
D-Djoul D-Djoul
Published on 03/10/07 at 04:29
Is a good filter rsons everything from classic. It consists of three parts diffrent:

- Some distortion effect efficient trs (call by fuzz)

- A central part containing the filter section (frquency / rsonnances on diffrent frquences> lowpass, highpass, bandpass and notch).

- PART THREE The LFO sincronisable as MIDI or tap tempo.

>> The master is also fully adjustable.

Each part has a button "engage" (on / off) or start to cut the effect you want (disto-filtering-lfo). It's very practical to live or listen at once sound "naked" without effect, for example when the composition or a mix.

The connection is correct, among jack / RCA, midi in / out / truth ... Everything you need, nothing more.

It is important to note that this filter is not analog, but numrique.

I live in is primarily used by applying the effect dirrectement via my console mix, it can also happen to use it on a rhythm loop or other before saving on my sampler, but much rarer.
For that, I mean the work of the studio component, more pos and requiring less time to express my akai rel I prfre MFC42 which I find much less flexible than ELECTRIX.

That's all bonement of the atomic bomb! It sounds like a prsque annalogique! It trsrussi, trs user friendly, you turn and go three buttons you can not t'arrter. I personally always want to touch it when I do a live!
It is able to tweak a synth lead or rhythm of a crasis without the Touf, little breath, is trying ladopter.

It is beautiful trs, trs ergonomically sound is great, and trs intuitive, given the price of BCAN (it is found more than occasionally) better not do without!

My advice: if you want a filter live east filterfactory choose one, if it is more for studio work, take a Akai MFC42 (I can compare the 2 I).
Of course it's my personal opinion, and I have no point of comparison with a sherman filterbank because I did not (the next investment?)

I'm crazy for this little green gadget and I do not spare it for the world!