The Waldorf 2-Pole is available
Waldorf officially launches the sale of its new 2-Pole analog filter module.
2-Pole, that had been unveiled at NAMM in January, is now hitting the stores with a price of 229€.
The module is fully analogue, from preamp to filter and overdrive and features the following:
- Multimode filter
- LFO for filter modulation
- Preamp with overdrive that allows for direct connection of a bass or guitar
- Audio In and Out
- CV Cutoff input
- CV Envelope follower input
- Trigger input
- Can be chained to a second module for stereo operation
- Dimensions: 185 x 185 x 65mm
More info at www.waldorf-music.info.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Thermionic Culture launches The Rooster 2 Thermionic Culture has gain-boosted its Rooster two-channel preamp in this new generation that is expected at retailers this month.
- TC-Helicon introduces Play Acoustic TC-Helicon thought of singers who accompany themselves with acoustic guitar and designed for them the Play Acoustic effect processor.
- A channel strip in 500 format Ingram Engineering confirms the announcement made last year and launches its first module in 500 format, the MPA575 channel strip.