< Tous les avis Echo Audiofire 8

FireWire audio interface from Echo belonging to the Audiofire series

puffoley puffoley

«  Bluffing »

Published on 09/20/13 at 09:55
I am interested in this sound card on a further notice that motivated my achat.Je possessed before Mk3 Motu ultralight and I found the quality of the A / D conversion mauvaise.Elle met me in the past but as a measure, my studio stuff and my expectations too.

I primarily chose Audiofire for the quality of converters used. The old 8 tracks (without ADAT) converters have the same peak set (ref: CS4272) and the same as the new RME firface (ref: AK4620).

For me, working on Mac drivers are very stable. I downloaded the program on the website and everything worked.
I record 8 tracks simultaneously via an old Soundcraft Series 02 and the latency is much better than on my motu virtually nonexistent!

GETTING STARTED

Nothing to say

I use it for 1 month, frankly I do not post opinions about audiofanzine but I find the quality / price unbeatable this card (Used 200th) report. All depends what you want, if you need preamp quality, I recommend you head over to the RME or Apogee (not the same price), but if you have a good table or external preamps, it's really perfect.
I compared my old sound recording made with my motu and frankly it's day and night.The his breathing, sounds more open, more defined treble, better dynamics ...
In addition the design is simple and strong! This is what I expect from a sound card, it does its work and it remains discreet!

I would do without hesitation that choice, I'll buy one for bridger.