PreSonus Ships Limited-Edition FS Mobile Studio Bundle
PreSonus’ FS Mobile Studio package provides the tools with two matched "pencil" condenser microphones and X/Y stereo bracket included, for live recording, multi-track song production, demos, songwriting, podcasting, and field recording for video or sound effects.
FireStudio Mobile FireWire audio and MIDI interface with cables:
The bus-powered, 10-in, 6-out FireStudio Mobile features six line-level inputs and two mic/instrument inputs with Class A XMAX mic preamplifiers.
- 24-bit resolution, 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 front-panel mic/instrument inputs with Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
- 6 line-level inputs
- MIDI and S/PDIF I/O
- 48V phantom power for SD7 condenser microphones
SD7 high-definition studio condenser microphones (matched pair):
- Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
- 40 Hz-20 kHz response
- Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for live stereo recordings using both SD7s
- 10' / 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
Studio One Artist offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins.
- Single-window work environment
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Configures to PreSonus audio interfaces
- 25 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- Compatible with Mac and Windows
PreSonus’ HD7 headphones take advantage of a semi-open sound chamber .
- Neodymium drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
Viewers of this article also read...
- Propellerhead ReBirth v1.2 Propellerhead has released ReBirth 1.2 for the Apple iPad.
- Steinberg Sequel 3 Steinberg released Sequel 3, an entry-level music software application for recording, editing and mixing.
- Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection Minimal System Instruments has released the Analogue Mixing and Mastering Collection.