[NAMM] Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer
Behringer has announced its 5-Input Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface at NAMM 2011.
The new Xenyx 302USB is suited for a small home studio or the on-the-go recording enthusiast. At 4" long and 5" wide (117 x 135 mm), the Xenyx 302USB provides an XLR & 1/4" combination socket, stereo USB/Line channel plus a dedicated 2-Track input.
- Analog mixer with USB/Audio interface
- Powered through USB or external adaptor
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and low latency driver downloadable
- Xenyx Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band graphic EQ for warm and musical sound
- 2-Track input assignable to Headphone or Main Mix output
- Main Mix plus separate Phones output
Check out www.behringer.com/EN/Products/302USB.aspx for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- API Channel Strip The API Channel Strip includes a 512C mic pre, the 550a EQ, the 527 compressor and the 325 line driver.
- [NAMM] Behringer P16-M Behringer has introduced the Powerplay 16 P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer.
- RØDE VideoMic Pro The new RØDE VideoMic Pro comse in at 85g (3oz) and 150mm (6”) in length.