[NAMM] Behringer Xenyx Q Series USB
Behringer introduces at NAMM 2012 a new series of 13 USB Xenyx USB mixers.
All the Xenyx Q/QX USB Series consoles are equipped with a Kark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings. They also include a USB audio interface and a wireless system (not included).
The 13 are suited for various uses and budgets, from the 5-input Q502USB to the 24-input QX2442USB.
Specs - QX2442USB :
- 10 phantom-powered Mic Preamps
- 8 compressors with "one-knob" functionality and control LED
- Klark Teknik FX processor with LCD display, dual-parameters, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- "Wireless-ready" for Behringer digital wireless system (not included)
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band
- Channel inserts and direct outputs on each mono channel plus main mix inserts
- 4 aux sends per channel: 2 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 2 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 4 subgroups with separate outputs; 4 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~)
The other models in the line are the following:
- QX2222USB : 8 mic preamps, 3 aux sends, 4 stereo line level channels, 2 subgroups
- QX1832USB : 6 mic preamps, 9-band graphic EQ assignable to main or monitoring bus, FBQ feedback detection circuitry, stereo surround 3D XPQ effect, Voice Canceller, 3 aux sens (switchable pre/post), 2 assignable subgroups
- QX1622USB : 4 mic preamps with inserts and 3-band EQ (semi-paramtric EQ), 4 stereo line level channels with 4-band EQ, 2 subgroups
- QX1222USB : 6 mic/line inputs, channel inserts for 1-4 inputs, assignable 7-band graphic EQ, FBQ feedback detection circuitry, 3D XPQ stereo FX, Voice Canceller for karaoke applications
- QX1204USB / Q1204USB : 4 mono mic preamps, 2 stereo channels, 2 aux sends, 2 stereo aux returns
- QX1202USB / Q1202USB : 4 mono mic preamps, 4 stereo channels
- QX1002USB / Q1002USB : 2 mono mic preamps, 4 line level stereo channels
- Q802USB : 8 inputs, including two mic preamps, effect send control on each channel designed to let you use an external FX processor, E/S CD/Tape sur RCA
- Q502USB : 5 inputs, 2 mixing bus, 1 phantom powered mic preamp, British dual-band EQ, E/S CD/Tape sur RCA
Detailed specs for all products are still to be announced.
You can check out the main details here: www.behringer.com/EN/Products/QX2442USB.aspx.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Buchla Skylab & 267e Buchla introduces the Buchla Skylab, a new portable analog setup made up of 13 modules.
- [NAMM] Telefunken M81 & ELA M 260 Stereo Set Telefunken Elektroakustik introduces at the NAMM Show 2012 two new mics, the dynamic M81 and the ELA M 260 stereo set.
- [NAMM] 2 Røde Camera Mics Røde expands its line of mics for cameras with two new models: Stereo VideoMic Pro and VideoMic HD.