[NAMM] Behringer Xenyx UFX1604
Behringer's Xenyx UFX1604 is a 16-Input 4-Bus Mixer with 16x4 USB/FireWire Interface, 16-Track USB-Recorder, Xenyx Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and Dual Multi-FX Processors.
- Analog mixer with integrated 24-Bit/96 kHz USB/FireWire interface and 16-track USB recorder
- Built-in 16x4 interface connects directly to your computer and supports Windows XP/Vista/7 plus Mac OS X
- Integrated 16-track USB recorder allows for recordings of your studio or live sessions on a simple USB stick
- 8 Xenyx Mic Preamps with individual Phantom Power switches
- 8 Compressors with "one-knob" functionality and control LED for vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 4-band EQs with two semi-parametric mid bands
- Dual stereo FX processors with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Illuminated MIDI Transport section to remote-control your DAW/Sequencer on PC/Mac
- 2 HI-Z inputs for direct connection of guitars, 8 Channel Inserts and balanced Main Mix outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
- 4 Aux Sends per channel - all pre/post fader switchable, 4 stereo Aux Returns and separate CD/Tape input
- Solo-In-Place with PFL/AFL function plus full-featured Talkback section
- Monitor section with separate level controls for speaker and headphones outputs
- 100-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Rack mount brackets included
Check out www.behringer.com/EN/Products/UFX1604.aspx for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer Xenyx 302USB Mixer Behringer has announced its 5-Input Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamp and USB/Audio Interface at NAMM 2011.
- API Channel Strip The API Channel Strip includes a 512C mic pre, the 550a EQ, the 527 compressor and the 325 line driver.
- [NAMM] Behringer P16-M Behringer has introduced the Powerplay 16 P16-M 16-Channel Digital Personal Mixer.