Phonic Helix Board 12 FireWire MKII
The Helix Board 12 FireWire MKII features a 96 KHz FireWire interface that lets you individually stream up to 10 independent channels of audio to the computer and return two channels to the mixer for monitoring - all with zero latency.
Pre/Post switches on each input channel allow users to adjust the outgoing FireWire signal between a pre-EQ, pre-fader, pre-low cut, to a "post" signal. An onboard 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor provides 100 programs, tap delay and a foot switch jack. Four low noise Mic/Line preamps, each with 75 Hz low cut filters, inserts and phantom power, and two stereo Line channels offer a variety of input options. Each channel has a 3-band EQ and an option to send the signal to the ALT 3-4 stereo bus, where several inputs can be grouped and controlled together. And tracking individual inputs is easy with the stereo Aux cue. Stereo RCA inputs and outputs make the addition of digital and analog playback and recording devices effortless. Additional features include two Aux sends, two stereo Aux returns, balanced stereo Main Outs, master Aux section with EFX to monitor, Control Room/Phones source matrix and Steinberg´s Cubase LE digital audio workstation software.
- FireWire Pre/post setting for swapping streaming input channels to computer from pre low cut, EQ to post EQ, post fader
- 12-input small-format analog Mixer with extremely low noise circuitry
- DFX, our 32/40-bit digital multi-effect processor with 100 programs plus tap delay and foot switch jacks
- 96 kHz FireWire interface for streaming 10 independent channels of audio to computer with zero latency
- Two channels of monitoring from computer via FireWire interface
- Channel 9/10 routed to Computer can be selected from main mix, ALT 3/4 and aux 1/2
- Four mono Mic/Line channels
- Two stereo channels, two stereo AUX Returns, two AUX Sends
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- 75 Hz low-cut filter on mono channel
- Inserts on channel 1 & 2
- +48V phantom power on Mic channels
- Stereo AUX Send 1 cue for monitoring individual channel
- Master AUX section with EFX to Monitor
- Extra ALT 3-4 stereo bus
- Control room/Phones source matrix
- Balanced master output with 60 mm fader control
- High-volume headphone output
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP/Vista
- Steinberg Cubase LE workstation software included
For more information, click here.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ADAM Audio Founds Subsidiary in England Berlin-based studio monitors and home speakers manufacturer ADAM Audio GmbH has announced a new subsidiary in the United Kingdom.
- Atlas Adds BMD Products to Their Mix Atlas Pro Audio has been appointed sole worldwide distributor for Burgin McDaniel Design, a Texas manufacturer of boutique analog audio gear.
- Audix Limited Edition Camo Mics In order to kick off the New Year in style, Audix has launched a Series of Designer Microphones. The first of the models to hit the market is the Limited Edition Camo Series which is available in five styles: Winter Camo, Desert Camo, Jungle Camo, Forest Camo and Pink Camo.