Soundcraft present the 22 MTK, the biggest model in the brand's Signature range.
The Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK has recently started shipping, so it should come as no surprise that the manufacturer has given it a prominent place at the Prolight+Sound / Musikmesse. It includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects, and dbx limiters on the input channels. In addition, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
This model features:
- 22-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Soundcraft Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon Effects Engine featuring Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass (low-cut) Filters and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Soundcraft GB series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs
- Smooth premium-quality 100mm faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
More details at www.soundcraft.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.