[MUSIKMESSE] Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK
Soundcraft present the 22 MTK, the biggest model in the brand's Signature range.
The Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK has recently started shipping, so it should come as no surprise that the manufacturer has given it a prominent place at the Prolight+Sound / Musikmesse. It includes a wide variety of built-in Lexicon reverb, chorus, modulation and other effects, and dbx limiters on the input channels. In addition, the console’s multi-track USB audio interface allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins to be inserted on any input channel, enabling studio plug-ins to be seamlessly integrated with live performances. Accompanying the consoles are free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
This model features:
- 22-input small format analogue mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Soundcraft Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon Effects Engine featuring Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass (low-cut) Filters and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Soundcraft GB series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs
- Smooth premium-quality 100mm faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
More details at www.soundcraft.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] dbx DJdi dbx introduces the DJdi, a dual channel passive DI box.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO]Chandler TG Microphone Cassette A presentation of Chandler Limited's new TH Microphone Cassette channel strip at Musikmesse 2016.
- [MUSIKMESSE][VIDEO] Audient ASP8024 Heritage A presentation of the ASP8024 Heritage Edition console, live from the Audient booth at Musikmesse 2016.