< All Nightbox FOG 2000 reviews
Nightbox FOG 2000
Nightbox FOG 2000
LoHerry LoHerry
Published on 10/26/04 at 05:45
I got over 2 years without too much trouble with a more modest (1 every 2 months) ...

Easy to use as a general rule, the 700W heating element, it offers a DBiT correct in this price range.

I will appreciate the length of the wire of tlcommande (8m) allowing flexibility INTERESTED. Its heating time is trs reasonable (less than 7 minutes) and trs DBiT of smokes is okay provided you use the dense smoke, if not, we must bomb ...

on the other hand, default size: the quality of the pump is its major weakness: it gets dirty quickly and trs is not changeable without the rest of the machine (which is not surprising given the price).
I also finding that the nose of the machine could allow to flow of cold liquid, showing that the body heating n'vacue not all the liquid when the machine is hot (thus increasing the risk of contamination) .
Note that the tank 2L can be removed from the machine ... So you have a funnel prvoir to charge without putting all ...

I have repeatedly seen the failure of smoking CONTRL DGIG: Release the button and it continues for a spit second 10aine alone as a great ...

I tried other machine in the same price range, I think they are worth every ... Mrs same quality construction ... There's brief that the brand is changing, with some exceptions.

Despite my use of cleaning and modest pump me lch (complete blocking, more and pumps) and forced me dbarrasser me ... I can not say, given the use that I made my purchase profitability.

I am therefore of. The report price is average quality account the life ...

With the exprience I littralement Chang MODEL (the burly, but not for the same price ...) But at least I would have more surprises!

Otherwise, for the budget, it remains a reasonable machine (if cleaned ... the best trick is the use of a full rservoir fills 2 / 10 white vinegar and remaining water .. .)