< Tous les avis Godin Acoustibass LR Baggs Fretless
Godin Acoustibass LR Baggs Fretless
Godin Acoustibass LR Baggs Fretless

Fretless acoustic bass from Godin belonging to the Acoustibass series

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
pyexperience pyexperience
Published on 10/02/08 at 13:38
Piezo pickup with prampli LR baggs equalizers and 3 food 2 9V batteries,
wooden easel, mechanical oil bath.
Black with white tower and key in ebony handle screwed,
it is quite pretty.

USE

The handle is pleasant, it trslgre.
There are quite a directory that is impossible to play with, but it has all other or she is very good, and when it is even possible to make Slape shyly.

When I pass my Jazzbass the godin the difference is quite impressive.

I did not compar to the A4, the form of difference at the prampli makes it easier to play bass at the fawn giving space to the inch.

If the handle is bad rgl it is very hard to play.

SONORITS

The sonority is not that of a bass or a fretless Fender, but it a fretless Godin, I tried quite low it is fairly unique.
It is very good for a traditional African repertoire, with little sustain rsonance
No amp is sufficiently sound to get along.

NOTICE GLOBAL

The prampli is very poorly placed.
There are not a lot of bass models that sen closer.
Qualitprix the report and good for the complexity of the manufacturing corp.

I never had the idea of ​​buying this model without having tried several faith in the store.
Today it is all a ray strength to play, I damaged the printed circuit prampli has strength to change the batteries and reseal the son, but I have branch passive

It frieze a bit down the handle in the treble, the handle to work at fixing the handle you can see it by looking at the side of the trestle to the head.
At 600 euros secondhand according argus must not hsiter with a straight handle, I think that very few good tat it worth much more.
The new series A4 and A5 have a Roland GR output I would like to have this feature.

without preamp and handle Travert Prefair I keep that to sell