JBL MP212

All user reviews for the JBL MP212

• MGR/Jim BMGR/Jim B

JBL MP212

JBL MP212Published on 02/04/04 at 15:00
    I wandered into Guitar center one day in search for dj speakers at a fair price. The JBL MP 212 fit the bill. The salesman Dan also gave them 4 stars. After a Little sound test with various types of music from disturbed,50 cent to frank Sinatra I was sold.
    after a little haggling with the salesman I purchased them for $660/pair.

The sound of the MP 212 is fantastic at all sound levels. The highs are crisp and articulate and the low end of this speaker rivals any system in snoop dogg's car. The MP212 is club quality speaker worthy of 4 stars. I would have given them 5 stars if the power handling was 500 rms instead of 250 rms.
    Secondly these speakers are easy to move and weigh only 5…
    after a little haggling with the salesman I purchased them for $660/pair.

Secondly these speakers are easy to move and weigh only 50lbs each therefore, you do not need a fork truck to move them. Since buying these speakers I no longer need the services of my personal hernia specialist!

I love the MP 212's they have outperformed all the previous models I have used from other companies. The only thing I would like to see them change is the power handling capacity.

The MP 212 is made from high quality materials all the way down to the screws that hold the recessed handles on. The cabinets are light weight, strong mdf and covered in durable black carpet. The inputs accept speakon connections or 1/4 inch depending on what you prefer. The build quality of these speakers rival others twice the price! these speakers take a slaying and keep on playing!

Overall as you may have guessed I love the MP 212's. I have owned mine for two years of constant use and they haven't even blinked. The music reproduction from the MP 212's rivals others twice the price. Snoop Dogg would put a pair in his car! Build quality is great and they are light and yes they are LIGHT! In the end you get great sound at a fair price, and you won't need to see a hernia specialist after lugging them around.