Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz
Ibanez FZ7 Fuzz

Fuzz pedal from Ibanez belonging to the 7 series.

lovenunu lovenunu

«  Bah ... »

Publié le 03/05/11 à 08:17
For a pedal this price is a jewel!
I am a student of the school Malmsteen, and I gotta say I was amazed.
I intended to throw my peavey studio pro 112 per window (and my boss DS-1 and MT-2), when suddenly came this pedal before my eyes. Having only 70 € on me, I had the choice between this pedal and a microphone prodipe, I chose at random and ... It is a real jewel! It give a second life to my peavey: p

The manual, which manual?
For sounds, 3 knobs, not simpler

The desired effect is achieved ... no problem;)
I tested it with a jackson js30rr, and an amplifier 15watts Spider IV, I was initially not too hot, but when I plugged it into my peavey studio pro 112, I had it, I enjoyed.

Now 3 hours.
+: Metal box, price, quality
- ... for now, I see it. I will publish it if I slap on the hands in less than a month!

Distortion level, I have tried through ten ... Any bank AmpliTube, guitar rig, TH2 (whether at distos amp or pedals / rack). In "real" pedals, I tested a small multi korg to 60 € .. yuck, a multi vox tube that I quite liked the DS-1, MT-2 and metalcore.
This beautiful pedal attérir the 2nd row of my rankings after the multi vox: p