Agrandir

• Joel GilardiniJoel Gilardini

Amazing noise-oscillo fuzz

M.A.S.F. Pedals EpilepsyPublished on 03/24/22 at 05:51
    1 photo
    This is one of the heaviest and sickest noise-oscillo-fuzz I ever owned.
    It's super loud, practically and totally uncontrollable and unpredictable, and that's why I love it so much: it's a pure brute force of nature!
    Controls are super bare bones: Volume and Epilepsy (which is sort of a tone control) are super interactive, and influence the oscillation's character, so as the incoming input signal (this fuzz reacts very well to guitar pots twists or whatever you feed into it, synth, contact mics... whatever!).
    This became a very important part my metal and noise setups. So important that one at some point I decided to get a second one.
    I highly suggest to directly contact MASF if you wan…
    This is one of the heaviest and sickest noise-oscillo-fuzz I ever owned.
    I highly suggest to directly contact MASF if you wanna get one its pedals. It may take a bit more time, but so you can buy MASF pedal at fair prices. I would avoid ebay and such as there MASP pedals are sold 100$ more than from MASF itself!
    DEMO VIDEO: