Roger Mayer Classic Fuzz

Published on 03/14/14 at 09:05
fuzz volume
germanium transistor
on battery

you have to play with the volume and gain and guitar volume

the effect is surprisingly effective sounds in the midrange and treble boosts load in severe
nothing to do with Fuzzface a different grain and not this fabulous round and full attack.
we will also play with the microphones for more or less bright
I do not like to use any background fuzz guitar volume is too much for my taste
Fits several rock or blues styles
it does not react well to the combination of another fuzz
vintage stratocaster but completely rewired and rejuvenated wear and requires very old marshall 100 watts as

I use it for two years, I spent time in search of a chance. I had the classic X but without being fully satisfied
I also changed. I expanded the palette of sound effects and I do a variety of configurations.
always Fuzzface base with one or two other
it gives a particular color mediums while the classic X gives the color to acute