Ableton Live 8 Suite
Ableton Live 8 Suite

General Sequencer from Ableton belonging to the Live 8 series.

tomdu7122 tomdu7122

«  The best sequencer! »

Published on 09/22/13 at 14:39
Value For Money : Poor
Installation really do this without any problem! Install on Windows 7 since 2010 and no incompatibility, configuration make it easy, there has to be a support for each option, then I agree that it takes a little know the words, but it's really easy once you put your hands in!
The manual is just perfect, because help is on the software for live use, I do not see how we can do better!

So I use two computers, a laptop for my lives in concerts, and a tower to compose these lives, so I'll give the config of both!
Portable Computer: round:
-Windows 7-Windows 7
Processor I3-M350 2.27GHz Processor I5-3470 3.60 GHz
-4GB of RAM -8 GB Ram

Here I put the three main things to know, the operating system, processor and ram system, three really important things for using ableton!
So for compositions live with the tower I have no problem, my setup is more than enough, so no freeze or lock processor, then nothing, knowing that I use apc 40 and 49 mpk and a map its outer!
To live in concert I also connects all these components in my pc, the good config are not high enough, so I'm forced to freeze the tracks that I live in does not change, and I can easily go up to 43 % cpu usage which is beginning to be too much for a laptop, so I think change soon, because it's a bit annoying to have to freeze tracks each time, and was always afraid that the cpu overheating and the computer turns off! But are not the fault of the software, you just know that a good pc configuration is recommended!

I use it for 3 years, I try Fruity Loops, Cubase, but not nothing doing there Ableton it is my favorite, with its session-I really like!
There is nothing I hate all is, we need every tool, the integrated live sound effects really perfect, then he must of course add virtual instrument, because they live are not really good, they are interesting, but we quickly made the rounds after this severe must cling if you want to use their instrument without basic preset!
Then the value for money is, yes it is a very expensive software, but I think that there is a lot of work behind, and I understand that high price! I redo exactly the same choice!